XRAY XB8 LUXURY KIT BUGGY 1:8 2019 2in1 [XR-350014 ]
1 pezzi disponibili
XRAY XB8 LUXURY KIT BUGGY 1:8 2019 2 Kits in 1 Box!
- All-new 2-in-1 concept features both a pivot ball & C-hub sus
- Updated XB8 platform allows easy swapping of the two different suspensions with fully interchangeable parts
- Unbeatable set-up alternatives to perfectly adjust the car to any track condition
- All-new C-hub suspension includes new lower suspension arm, steering block with Ackermann plate, C-hub, camber link & Ackermann steering plate
- Redesign chassis fits soft & hard radio tray to adjust flex for particular temperature conditions
- All-new front Pivot Ball steering block with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- All-new rear uprights with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- All-new rear uprights feature an extra hole for extended roll-center adjustment possibilities
- All-new front lower, rear and upper arms redesigned and made from a harder material to improve response and stability with freer operation in dusty conditions.
- All-new cell shock membranes with less air gap
- All-new shock cap with 4 vent holes accommodates the new cell shock membranes for easier assembly and
- All-new, longer front and rear shock shafts
- New, softer front and rear anti-roll bars increase traction
TQ & World Vice-Champion
Against the toughest competition in the World of professional level RC racers Ty Tessmann set overall TQ at the 1/8 World Championship 2018 and finished in a superb Vice Champions position with the latest development XRAY XB8 platform. XRAY R&D team with direct input from Ty & Gord Tessmann, Martin Bayer and the full factory team again pushed the performance of the XRAY XB8 towards the very pinnacle of the sport.
The XRAY XB8 platform displayed its incredible performance advantage by winning the European Championships in the hands of Bruno Coelho. With fantastic pit-support and technical knowledge from XRAY Factory team Gord & Ty Tessmann the EFRA European Championship title dream was achieved in stunning style for XRAY XB8.
At one of the world’s most competitive off-road races – the ROAR National Championship, it was XRAY’s Ty Tessmann who brought the first ROAR National Champion title to the XB8 platform. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races so now you can enjoy the same winning platform.
Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 e successivi vigenti, relativo alla tutela delle persone e di altri soggetti rispetto al trattamento dei dati personali, ti informiamo che i dati da noi raccolti riguardanti la tua persona, saranno utilizzati nel rispetto dei principi di correttezza, liceità trasparenza e tutelando la tua riservatezza e i tuoi diritti.